IEEE COMPEL 2020 | Virtual Conference Information
1. Virtual Conference Details:
- For a general introduction to the virtual platform, please watch the video on Home page, and the virtual poster session in the following video.
- Please download the recent version of Zoom on this link, which will be used for Q&A session
Introduction to Zoom platform for Q&A in poster sessions
Zoom Version 5.4.X is required: https://zoom.us/download
- Website: https://www.engagez.net/compel2020
- Enter the email address with which you registered COMPEL 2020.
2) Tabs on homepage
- Sessions: simulive videos and live zoom links of technical sessions
- Resources: full technical program and proceedings of workshop
- Sponsor Showcase: virtual booths for sponsors
- Posters: on-demand videos for poster papers
- Social Lounge: for networking – you can click on a name to chat, email, make a video call and book a meeting.
2. Communications during Sessions:
1) Edit Profile / Account
As you log in for the first time, in the top right of the Engagez screen, there is a button with a head with a drop-down menu, and one of the menu items is “Profile / Account”. Choose that item, and it brings up a window with two edit options to edit your Profile and your Account.
Presenters should be ready in the Zoom link 5-10 minutes before the scheduled time.
2) Q&A for Oral Sessions
- During Simulive presentations, the Q&A tab allows you to submit questions directly to the presenters during on demand Please ensure you include the presentation title and presenter name in your question.
- Please click the Zoom link to join the live Q&A. During the live Q&A you may receive questions in the zoom platform chat box.
3) Q&A for Poster Sessions
- Please check virtual poster instructions video at the top of this page.
- Please download and install Zoom desktop application version 5.4.X (Zoom Client for Meetings) from https://zoom.us/download.
Virtual Conference Supported Browsers and OS:
Engagez is compatible with the following
|Supported Browsers for PC running Windows 7 or newer||Supported Browsers for Mac running Mac OS 10.10 or newer|
Help Desk Information:
Please direct any questions about access, or the Virtual Conference platform, to the IEEEMCE Digital Events team. Email Deidre Artis at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mark Pilkington at email@example.com, and/or David Stankiewicz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general conference inquiries, contact the COMPEL conference organizers at email@example.com